Is it possible to shoot 2x faster and 2x tighter groups in only 21 days using these techniques that cost less than a single trip to the range?
Yes… but more than that, here’s what our training will do for you:
- You’ll learn how to grip your gun so that the sights AUTOMATICALLY come into alignment—without conscious thought—every time you draw.
- Not only that, but with the right grip, your sights will automatically come back into perfect alignment after each shot so you can shoot fast, accurate followup shots.
- You’ll learn vision drills and tricks that will allow you aim faster and easier, even if you are cross-eye dominant or have trouble seeing your front sight clearly.
- You’ll learn a single technique that will allow you to confidently hit targets from 10 feet to 100 yards (or more).
- You’ll learn how to train SMARTER so that you can improve 10x as much using 1/10th the time and money as shooters who only do “traditional” training.
- You’ll learn specific ways to practice so that your skill level won’t fall off a cliff under high stress.
- And MUCH more…
Interested? Of course you are?
But I bet you think it sounds too good to be true? Don't worry. I would too. And that’s why I think it’s important that you hear what my customers…from newbie shooters to decorated special operations shooters…have to say about the training I’m about to share with you.
"If you’re looking for a great set of dry fire drills, pick these up and start training!"
- Chris “Snowman” Sajnog, Former Lead Instructor
at the US Navy SEAL Sniper School
“I have been a US Navy Firearms instructor for over 10 yrs. I am now a NRA instructor for going on 3yrs. I have been in combat and without a doubt, this is outstanding!”
- Noel C. Stanton
“This is a fantastic training aid for anyone who desires to improve their shooting skills. As a retired defensive tactics and range instructor for many years I still try to keep up with my fighting and gun skills. I personally love using your training and I recommend it to anyone who desires to improve their shooting skills.”
- Joseph J. Trund
"This is by far the best training item I have. The fact you do not have to use ammo but still get the practice is awesome."
- Holly Beck
“I love this system. It help me think of things that I wouldn't normally think of. I want to be the best responsible gun owner I can be and you are helping.”
- Gary Meyers
“For someone like me who is a novice this training is exactly what I was hoping for. I highly recommend this inexpensive training tool.”
- CJ MD
“A must for pistol shooters. Great product.”
- Cole Thornn
“Muscle memory is automatic when you use the training as designed. By starting slow and building speed, everything just falls into place. My wife and I have both benefitted. I actually bought them for her but I found them extremely time and cost saving and very effective. Thanks.”
- Ric August
“As a firearms instructor, I found this system to be informative, accurate and convenient.”
- Elvis Andres
“Terrific skill building exercises for increasing proper muscle memory, target acquisition, trigger control, and sight acquisition without spending money on live fire!”
- Chris Donalds
“These are excellent training methods. For those who can't afford training classes for proficiency, this is for you. Once you have learned to safely handle your gun, it’s the next step. The muscle memory you learn from this training will be invaluable. In an emergency, your thinking stops and your reflexes start. If the muscle memory isn't there you could be in trouble.”
- Mark W.
“Every type of drill from "very basic" to "advanced SHTF" is contained within this training. It also contains a program so you don't go at the training blind. You feel almost like a coach is right there telling you what to practice, how to practice it and why. I thought that I was rather competent at handling and shooting firearms but believe me, after reviewing this system I found out just how much I have to learn.”
- John T. Taylor
The testimonials are great, but if you’re like most people, you’re probably still wondering who I am and why you should pay attention to anything I say.
If you’re not deeply involved in the tactical and defensive shooting world, you may not realize that the man who was behind the best selling book “Tactical Firearms Training Secrets” the creator of Dry Fire Fit, and the creator of Dry Fire Training Cards (I’ll tell you how to get a set for free in a minute) is a gentleman who goes by the name, “Ox.”
That’s me. That’s not my real name, of course…my real name’s Mike, but since "Mike" was the most popular name in the world for a couple of decades, I’ve almost always been surrounded by other “Mikes” and I’ve gone by Ox since I was in grade school…and so do my brothers, my sons, and even my dad.
I've been blessed to get to train with, work with, and even consult for several military, law enforcement, and OGA tactical shooters like Randy Watt, the former commander of the 19th Special Forces Group, Retired Team 3 SEAL, Larry Yatch, Former Force Recon Marine, Chris Graham, members of the Australian SAS, and other operators, high speed trainers, and competitive shooters.
There’s a really good chance you’ve already seen or heard about my training in one or more of these places:
You may have seen some of my videos online…one has over 4 million views, or you may have even seen me on some of the early episodes of “The Best Defense” TV show.
But, enough about me…let’s talk about how I can help you shoot faster, tighter groups.
I'm going to tell you how you can get your hands on the grip information I promised (today) without having to buy anything, but first I want to tell you about the "master-key" to being accurate in ANY tactical situation.
It’s a secret used by Delta Force (aka: ACE, CAG, “The Unit”… or whatever name they’re secretly using this week), Navy SEALs, Marine Force Recon, snipers, law enforcement, intelligence agencies and virtually every “Top Shot” contestant and world class competitive shooter.
Using this secret, you can “hardwire” your shooting accuracy in 21 days.
That’s right, in just three weeks:
The fundamentals drills hone “the basics”– where 90% of errors happen and 90% of your opportunity for improvement lies.
Big claim, I know.
But as you’ll see shortly, I’ll put my money where my mouth is.
And the best part is; you don’t have to spend a penny on ammo, range time, targets, a better gun, or fancy shooting glasses to use this secret.
Revealed: The “Shooters Secret”
No One Ever Talks About…
What is this secret?
Even if you had an unlimited budget for ammo… and unlimited time at a range, you still would not match this secret’s power for shooting fast, tight, accurate groups.
Because if you could, you’d think elite military wouldn’t need to use this “Alpha-Shooter” technique.
Yet they do…
You’d think competition shooters would have better things to do.
But they don’t.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- High-Definition DVD complete with all 21 days of "virtual coaching" plus bonus training videos delivered directly to your doorstep.
- 21 Days of HD quality video coaching sessions.
- Dry Fire Training Card deck that we’ll rush to you immediately!
- Entry into The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter Challenge, you pick when to start.
- Instant access to the bonus printable version of the drills, so you can start using them immediately.
- Instant access to the bonus Dry Fire Training Cards Companion Guide that will go into detail on how to make the drills harder or easier, how to modify them for different circumstances, and the psychology and physiology behind the drills.
- One of a kind wallet sized Pistol Drop Chart. Think of it as a "cheat sheet" for long range shooting with a pistol!
- Lifetime, unlimited access...
- It’s all backed by a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee!
Here’s what you do to order… Have your MasterCard, American Express or Visa ready and click the big yellow button below to continue and pick your quantity…
Reserve Your 21 Day Alpha Shooter Course + Dry Fire Training Cards And Bonuses By Entering Your Email Below
Firearms are designed to project force at a distance and are designed to break and destroy what they're pointed at. By visiting this site, you hereby agree not to aim a firearm at anything you aren't willing to destroy...regardless of whether or not you think it's loaded. You also agree to take responsibility for your actions and hold this site, the author, and anyone associated with the site or the author harmless for the use or misuse of the information that you find through the course of visiting this site.